CPA Consultant Helene, CPA Prep Tutoring Skype, AICPA Writer of Over 300 Questions, Redondo Beach Palos Verdes CPA Accounting Tutor Consultant Helene.
So you've decided to take the CPA exam. After this decision you are now faced with a seemingly endless number of ways to prepare for the exam. Some things you will need to consider...
- Should I take a prep course like Becker or Wiley?
- How much study time is required? How many months and how many hours per night do I need to log?
- What is the difference between those who fail and those who pass?
- How should I study for each of the 4 exams?
- What else should I expect?
Helene has been there, and she is here with a wealth of knowledge to help you to answer the above questions and many more to get you prepared and ready to pass the CPA exam. She does CPA skype tutoring & consulting. Helene began tutoring for the 4 different CPA exams nearly 20 years ago and on up to 2013, but has since evolved into a CPA skype consultant as she believes the major footwork is to be done in one's own time, studying the material. In some cases she will do CPA skype tutor lessons but has found broader CPA skype consulting to be more effective with a willing and motivated student. She has found she can help a much larger group of students by advising them on how to study and how to approach the exam based on their individual circumstances, strengths and weaknesses, past test performances, and more.
Helene has helped hundreds of students to pass the CPA exam. She knows what it takes and she knows how to approach it in the most efficient and intelligent way for each of her students. She will work with you to help you figure out what you need to do to pass the CPA exam. Some may need one on one CPA tutoring, others would be better off with a class, and still others are best off studying on their own from one of the many prep books. Some will need to divide their time equally among the 4 sections, while others will have wildly varying study times for each part.
Whatever your unique situation, Helene will work with you to come up with the best strategy for you to pass the exams based on the many factors that make you the student and person that you are. Helene has found that 2 hours is the ideal amount of time in most situations for her consulting. If you would like to do one hour or more than two hours she would be happy to work with you to accommodate your situation.
You would be hard pressed to find someone with credentials better than Helene's.
- She received her bachelor's degree in Accounting in 1997 from California State University, Dominguez Hills with a 3.8 GPA.
- Passed all 4 parts of the CPA exam in 1997.
- Member AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)...1998
- Wrote over 300 questions for the AICPA beginning in 2000.
- Got her MBA from CSUDH in 2000.
- Selected as Student of the Year at CSUDH by the Institute of Management Accountants. (1996)
- Marymount College (Palos Verdes) associate professor of Accounting 2000 to 2013.
- While teaching at Marymount College in Palos Verdes she taught "Introduction to accounting 2" from spring 2004 to her retirement in 2013. The focus of this class is (among other things) to prepare students for the CPA exam. She would also do CPA tutor lessons with her students after class.
Credentials aside, Helene is one of the most patient and gentle teachers around. She is great at adapting her teaching style to what each individual student needs to succeed.
Rate: For CPA consulting via skype or in person $160 for 2 hours
For more info for online CPA consulting call during business hours (Pacific Standard time) or email any time.